About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I love crafting! I have tried many crafts, and will try just about anything I come across. I love trying new crafts. Right now I am expanding my needle felting. I make jewelry, greeting cards, doll clothes and reborn dolls. I sell my items on Etsy, Bonanzle and Ebay. My other great love is dolls. A year ago I discovered sculpted dolls. I now have a collection of these beautiful dolls.

I'm on Zazzle


make custom gifts at Zazzle See my full line of products featuring my creations here: http://www.zazzle.com/ccreations*

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Felting Forum May Challenge












For the month of May the challenge is flowers. I hadn't made a flower before so I was procrastinating. I started last night and finished this morning. This is my Blackeyed Susan. The first picture shows the flower almost finished and the supplies to make it. The next picture shows it complete. It measures 4x6", now I just need to get a mat for it.

1 comment:

Elegant by Design said...

What an adorable blogsite! I loved looking at all the pictures and reading about your life. Thanks for posting your blog on my etsy thread: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5646645&page=4

Mary

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com more free stuff on Listia